You can only submit three works per day
We do only accept photos.
Photography only, no drawings!
The picture must have rats (more or less)
We do accept all types of rats, fancy, hairless, dumbo and so…
As in all groups, I will mention it here: it has to be your art! If you steall or copy, your art will be deleted from the group, and you will be blocked out!
When a photo gets rejected, will we explain why so that you can make it better the next time
More rules will come
1. How do I join?
2. How do I watch the group?
3. How do I submit?
4. What means with a rat?
5. Can I be both member and contributor (or co-founder)?
6. If I have more questions, who and where can I ask?
1. To join is very easy. At the top you see the JOIN market. Click on that, then you might write a little about you (if you want) and send the join request.
Attention! We only explain why the photo was rejected, but not why you got rejected from joining in this group!
2. If you want to watch the group, please look up at the panel, where you usually find the market WATCH. Click on that, and the job is done!
3. We in this group will that you can submit in the featured, but I’m sure that folder will come. Go to the featured, and in the right corner, you see +Submit to this Gallery. Then you have to click on it, and find the work you want to submit. Then you click on SUBMIT, and the work is done. Then you have to wait for the approval.
4. A rat, is a hairless, or fancy or dumbo (and so it goes). We do not accept normal rodents, like guinea pigs or hamsters. These photos will be declined.
5. I'm sorry. No. You can not be a member and a contributor in the same group at the same time. But if you want to change your status, you can send a note to *BangaLiquid and ask if you could be a contributor, or a member or a co-founder (only if you are member of the group, if not, use the normal JOIN process as usual).
6. If you have more questions, you can write it in the comments on the page, or write a note!
Have a good day